Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1. Previous publication: The article/review has not been previously published, nor has it been submitted simultaneously to another journal or will it be submitted in the future (or an explanation has been provided in comments to the editor, in the submission process). By checking this box you acknowledge that you are aware of the journal ethical.
- 2. Template: The text file of the article has been dumped in the format template provided by the journal in word (download here). The review has been dumped into the template for reviews (download here). In the template, the authorship data are not filled in. However, it is important to have entered the data of all co-authors in step 3 of this submission (introduction of metadata) so that, once the review process has been passed and before the text is published, this data can be added. By checking this box, you declare that you have followed these instructions.
- 3. URL Style: The url has been linked when quoting web addresses and these have been shortened with google shortener. The active link to the DOI of the articles cited has been added, if any, with this format (http://dx.doi.org/10xxxxxxxxx). All the bibliographical references are cited in the text and all the citations appear in the correct format in the bibliographical references at the end of the text. An orthographic review has been done and double spaces have been eliminated. All illustrations, graphs, tables or figures appear with correlatively numbered headings within each type and contain the source. All these elements must be editable, if not send them additionally as an additional file. By checking this box you declare that you have followed these instructions.
- 4. Anonymity: Make sure that the text you send as an attachment remains anonymous (you have already included the authors' personal details in the submission metadata and you do not need to include them again in the attachment. We will include them later in the layout phase, if applicable). Observe these indications (they will be given in the future). By ticking this box you declare that you have followed these instructions. So, check that the text you send as an attachment preserves your anonymity: For Microsoft 2010 (Windows): - From the File menu, select "Prepare to Share". - Click the "Troubleshooting" icon. - Click the "Inspect Document" icon. - Uncheck all boxes except "Document Properties and Personal Information". - Run the Document Inspector, which will search the document properties and indicate if any document property fields contain any information. - If the Document Inspector finds information it will notify you and give you the option to "Delete All", which you will have to click on to delete all the document properties and personal information. By checking this box you are indicating that you have followed these instructions.
- 5. Summary: The summary of the text is a key element for its optimal dissemination. The terms you include are converted into metadata which allows for search engine localization increasing the chances of citation. It is important that you ensure that the summary clearly contains these elements: objectives, methodology, main results and main conclusions. The abstract must be entirely in one block of text.
- 6. Dissemination strategy: It is attached to the submission, as an additional file (complementary archive) with information to design the post and Tuits in the dissemination phase of the article on the social networks of the journal, if it is accepted. The dissemination strategy of published texts increases the likelihood of citation of the article: 2 original and novel contributions provided by the text (specify in a few lines the contributions of your text; 2 questions (about the text, to be used in social and academic networks) and 1 image or video related to the topic that is free of rights. By ticking this box you declare that you have followed these instructions.
- 7. Language metadata: (Step 3 of the submission, select language, click on submit, complete title, abstract and keywords and save -at the end of the page-) Select Spanish again to verify that the data remains in both languages. Although when you select English the headings of the different sections are still in Spanish (this is a system defect), the English translation of the metadata that will appear in the English version of the journal is being saved. Do the same with your personal profile: complete it in Spanish and English with this procedure: My profile, edit, language, select English, click on submit, complete what is missing in English and save. This is essential.
- 8. Personal profile: I have completed my personal profile in the system, I have completed my personal profile in the system, especially the ORCID, institution, research interests and brief cv or url to the profile in Google academic.
International Review Of Communication And Marketing Mix provides unrestricted access to its contents from the moment of publication in this electronic edition, and is therefore an open-access journal. The originals published in this journal are the property of the University of Seville and it is obligatory to cite their origin in any total or partial reproduction. All content is distributed under a Creative Commons – No comercial - Attribution Share Alike 4.0 license (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0). This should be expressly stated in this way where necessary. You can consult the informative version and the legal text of the license.
The authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- The assignment of rights is made under the Creative Commons license.
- Authors may separately make additional arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (for example, placing it in an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to disseminate their work electronically (e.g. in institutional repositories or on their own website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and more extensive citation of published work.
- The dissemination of the articles will be carried out on general social networks, ResearchGate, Mendeley, Academia.edu, Cosis, e-lis and other databases or full text repositories on the Internet with whom the journal establishes an agreement for their dissemination and visibility.
- Copyright is of two kinds: moral rights and economic rights. Moral rights are perpetual prerogatives, unrenounceable, untransferable, inalienable, unattachable and imprescriptible. Economic rights refer to the benefits obtained by the use or disclosure of the works. IROCAMM - International Review of Communication And Marketing Mix is exclusively authorized to make or authorize by any means the use, distribution, dissemination, reproduction, adaptation, translation or transformation of the work.
International Review Of Communication And Marketing Mix does not charge fees for submission of papers, nor does it charge fees for publication of its articles.
In compliance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 and Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, of Spain (LOPD), on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data you provide us with through the portal will be treated confidentially and will become part of a file owned by IROCAMM journal, with the aim of sending you relevant information about it (publication of issues of the journal and calls to call for papers of future issues). We also inform you that your data may also be used in a timely manner to send information on topics related to IROCAMM journal research. The sending of such information shall be limited to one message per month. In some specific period, more communications may be sent, not exceeding three in one month.
Your data will not be transferred under any circumstances to any other entity, unless the competent authority so requires. In accordance with the provisions of current legislation, you have the right to access them and your data will remain in this file until you express your wish to cancel, limit, rectify or oppose them. We also inform you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The controller may store and make use of the IP addresses of the user of this portal in order to analyze traffic, administer the portal and monitor the use of the portal as a whole. Likewise, the responsible party may use web analysis services (Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided are true and is responsible for communicating any changes in them. The user will be solely responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused to the person responsible for the portal or to any third party due to the completion of the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data.
The completion of the forms included in the portal, imply the express consent of the user to the inclusion of their personal data in the aforementioned automated file of the portal responsible.
In the event that personal data relating to individuals other than the one who fills in this form must be included, prior to their inclusion, they must be informed of the points contained in the preceding paragraphs.
The controller may store and use the IP addresses of the users of this portal in order to analyse traffic, administer the portal and monitor the use of the portal as a whole. Likewise, the responsible party may use web analysis services (such as Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website analyze the use made by Users of the website.